Care for your beautiful Kai Knives
- Always use plastic or wooden chopping boards
- Never on to glass, metallic or marble surfaces.
- Do not chop on to bones, frozen food or other hard objects
- These knives are very sharp - keep them out of the reach of children!
- All Kai knives should be sharpened regularly, except for serrated knives.
- Fine bladed Damascus steel blades are best sharpened on a whetstone.
We recommend that you hand wash you Kai Knives in warm soapy water with a mild detergent and dry your knives immediately with a soft cloth. Remember to wash your knives before foodstuffs have had a chance to dry on to the blades!