Kai Shun Combination Whetstone
- Ideal for those who demand professional results.
- Recommended for Kai Shun and all other professional knives.
- Two stage process for optimum results.
- Coarse Grade (300 Grit) on one side to eliminate minor defects & restore edge. Fine Grade (1000 Grit) on the other side to hone the edge the knife's edge for a sharp finish.
- Sharp blades help maintain the freshness of fish, vegetables and meat. Suitable for use with any metal blade knife. Not to be used with serrated edge knives. Made in Japan.
- Restores any knife (except serrated edge blade knives) to better than new condition. Removes dulled molecules from the knife edge.
- Requires submersion in water for 10 to 15 minutes before use.
Please note: We are not permitted to sell a knife or blade to any person under the age of 18. Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended). By placing an order for any of these items you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
Delivery from the UK is normally 7 working days and from Kai-Europe 14 -21 days
The Shun series of chef‘s knives is one of the most comprehensive damask steel series worldwide and highly appreciated by top class professionals as well as ambitious hobby chefs.
Each Shun knife gets its unique and individual character by refining the natural beauty of the damask grain. This way every Shun knife is unmistakable and unique – a piece of art, united by craftsmanship, technology and design. Inspired by the masterful art of Samurai swords the technique for manufacturing the finest chef’s knives enables the Shun series even to deliver knives with western blade shapes.
Shipping is included on all orders over £150.00. Orders below this are charged £7.95. Please visit our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Product Code: TEW-DM-0708
Manufacturer: Kai Shun
Combination Whetstone 300/1000
Coarse and Fine grade
Precision sharpen your precious kitchen knives
Delivery from the UK is normally 7 days and from Kai-Europe 14 -21 days
Not suitable for serrated blades